The Cowboy Tour has proven to be one of our most popular mini Adventures.
The guided Tour will take you round the top of the Sierra Nevada mountains to the Tabernas Desert. Visiting Cowboy Town Fort Bravo film set for many famous Spaghetti Westerns including the Good the Bad and the Ugly. Mountain trails, riverbeds and single track trails await you.
The Tour is around 25% Off road and so riders must be reasonable competent on a bike, however previous Off Road experience is not essential.
This shows the full versatility of the BMW GS bikes, incredible number of bends mixed with a variety of Off Road Trails.
If you want to do something very special that isn’t your normal guided Tour, come on down.
- Day 1 Arrival and Transfer to Hotel (30 minutes) Evening meal with fellow riders and Toro representative
- Day 2 Transfer to base (10 minutes) Paperwork, Riding Gear, safety brief and ride On/Off Road to Special accommodation in Guadix
- Day 3 Riverbed start visiting Fort Bravo before twisting up to the highest town in Europe with a Toenailed Hall Trevelez.
- Day 4 Twisty roads down before ascending one of Spains most scenic trails. Then circulating a lake on our special single track trail before sweeping back to base.
- Day 5 Relax at Base or your Hotel before you transfer to the airport.