Our Ultimate Morocco On Off Road Tour is really one of those once in a lifetime Tours will a very serious slice of Adventure included. Right from the start of landing in Morocco on day one we will hit amazing trails from Tetouan to Chefchaouen. Winding our way down one of the most magnificent Adventure Riding Countries on the planet has such a variation of terrain, from the 3,000 meter Atlas Mountains down to Fez. We highly recommend anyone wishing to come on a Tour to attend one off our Off Road Tours in Spain to make sure you are safe and up to Speed for this adventure.
The BMW R 1200 GS Rallye bikes are amazing vehicles for this trip. Providing amazing Touring capability and then ideal for the vast trails you will encounter.
If you want to do something very special that isn’t your normal guided Tour… This could be the most amazing adventure you have.
- Day 1 Fly to Spain relax at our Luxury base.
- Day 2 Ride From Spain to Morocco staying in Chefchaouen (the blue town).
- Day 3 Ride to Fez (used to be the capital of Morocco).
- Day 4 Ride to Midelt over the 3000km Middle Atlas - watch out for the Barbary macaques
- Day 5 Ride to Erfoud (charming real Morocco with a trip to Erg Chebbi's awesome dunes)
- Day 6 Head to the Todra and Dades gorges (jacuzzi under the stars)
- Day 7 Over to Ouarzazate (along the Valley of the Roses)
- Day 8 To Ouzoud (waterfalls) via The High Atlas Mountains on the famous Tizi n'Tichka pass (2260m). Stop off at Ait Benhaddou a UNESCO heritage site and the oldet Kasbah in Morocco.
- Day 9 To Ifrane Middle Atlas.
- Day 10 Bak to Chefchaouen.
- Day 11 Ride back to Spain.
- Day 12 Fly back to the normal world...